428 Redditch Road
Kings Norton, B38 8NA
The site was originally purchased in the 1950’s by Patrick Motors Limited. This prime location was used as showrooms and workshop for a number of years, retailing mainly Austin Rover products, along with a PMG petrol forecourt and service facilities.
The incumbent tenant, West Heath Motors Limited, have occupied the site for over 25 years and retail quality second hand vehicles from the premises.