Redditch Road

The site was originally purchased in the 1950’s by Patrick Motors Limited. This prime location was used as showrooms and workshop for a number of years, retailing mainly Austin Rover products, along with a PMG petrol forecourt and service facilities.

The incumbent tenant, West Heath Motors Limited, have occupied the site for over 25 years and retail quality second hand vehicles from the premises.

Location

  • 428 Redditch Road, Redditch Road, B38 8NA

Be the first to hear about upcoming properties